MyLove..

MyLove..

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Natural To Be Afraid..

Who are you really?  Is this world the reality you are supposed to face at this exact moment in time?  Maybe this is an alternate world to the one that is real.  How do we know?  How does this work?  I wonder what it would be like to be in a different world.  I imagine trees floating around me and harmless tornadoes.   Waterfalls from every angle the sky expresses.  The sky isn't just blue though.  It is as if an artist made a brush stroke of every color in all different directions.  The stars come out during the day and the moon is iridescent.  Every season is around every corner.  How am I not living in this world I have come to realize in my mind?  Maybe I am just waiting for that time to come where universe's collide and the gravity is changed instantaneously.  That moment in time where your mind leaves, wanting more answers and becoming more curious than it ever was before.  This world is your home now.  You explore it for all the years to come.  Who knows how long that will be?  Forever is a simple word for everlasting.  You see the universe now as it was in your mind for eternity.  What could be better than that?  Animals can communicate with you, but this isn't Narnia or anything silly like that.  This is magic.  Wondrous beings and creatures come out to play with you.  Innocence is back.  You may scream as loud as you wish and nobody will hear you.  What purpose would you have in this world though?  You have everlasting life in a valley of opportunities that are not present in the world we live as of today.  My world sounds so much more glorious....how do I get there?  God replies that he does not want me there quite yet.  I must continue to be in this one for now.  I cannot sing without worry, I cannot fly without falling, I cannot fight loneliness.  The only way to change the gravity, is to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment